Personal data obtained through our contact form or representatives such as the customer’s name, address, and email address will solely be used to:
- attend to enquiries
- make reservations as necessary
- issue important documents in relation to the services requested
- deliver quality service
Mundana Travel will seek to ensure that any discernible personal material it collects during the purchasing process will be pertinent and non-excessive, as these will only be used for the purposes of operating any of the services dispensed. Mundana will also uphold the Privacy and Data Protection Policy at all times – certainly inclusive of not disclosing information to any third party except where necessary. The cases are as follows:
- Specific requests that call for a specific action in relation to brands, services, appropriate intermediaries, and/or other companies. Said third party will be required to comply with the confidentiality provisions stated in the policy to warrant the safety of the details provided
- Complying with the law in order to protect rights or appeals by law enforcement agencies to safeguard the property of our Web site, the company, and its customers
- In the event that the business and its assets are sold or otherwise assigned to another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity
As with any other unit offering a certain range of services, Mundana may use any details provided for the enhancement, development, and betterment of the Web site, company, and its employees.
Mundana uses “cookies” to store and collect relevant information regarding your usage of Mundana.com. A cookie is a small piece of information placed on your computer when you visit and browse certain Web sites.
- Analytics: Google lends a hand by collecting information from visitors of the site. This is then used to help us improve by taking note of your browsing patterns and page counts. Google Analytics collects information anonymously – this means a visitor is identified by computer, not as an individual. You can learn more about how this works here
- Services: This aids the site in performing better, making it work as efficiently as possible
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third party.
The Web site Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed occasionally to meet certain requirements and standards. Therefore, the customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated regarding any changes. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Advertisements and Other Cookies